Meet the Doctor
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (CCSP)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Medical Provider for Titleist Performance Institute (TPI-MP)
- Titleist Performance Institute
- A.R.T. - Elite Practitioner
- Active Release Techniques®
Dr C.Tyrel Hummel
Dr. Hummel experienced the typical sports related injuries as well as the constant rigors of training, recovery and rehabilitation as an All-Conference Defensive Back at Abilene Christian University in Abilene, TX. Though he never missed a practice or a game, his collegiate injury list first prompted his quest to find "the truth" in the human body's ability to recover at higher speeds.
After completing two Bachelor Degrees (Exercise Science and Human Anatomy) Dr. Hummel finished his Chiropractic education at Parker University in Dallas, TX. He began his interest in FDM while doing research during his Fellowship year in 2006, where he became the first Chiropractic Fellow to be trained in the Chiropractic Fellowship Program at the Texas Back Institute in Plano, TX. He holds Chiropractic Licensure in Texas and Kansas and is also a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist with the N.S.C.A.
Dr. Hummel is passionate about teaching others the Fascial Distortion Model and shares "the truth" daily at his private practice in Wichita, KS.
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Parker College of Chiropractic
- B.S. - Human Anatomy - Parker College of Chiropractic
- B.S. - Exercise Science - Abilene Christian University
- Chiropractic Spine Fellowship - Texas Back Institute
- Anointed as the first Chiropractic Spine Fellow trained at the world renowned Texas Back Institute Chiropractic Spine Fellowship Program in Plano, TX
- Postceptorship with ChiroSport Specialists of Dallas
- Voted Most Outstanding Intern for the Mexico City, Mexico Outpatient Clinic by his peers through the Parker College of Chiropractic Clinic Abroad Program
- Played for current ACU football Coach Chris Thomsen and Legendary Texas Coach Gary Gains while at ACU